This Chicken Parmesan Baked Ziti recipe only calls for 6 simple ingredients, and is ridiculously delicious and comforting.
Chicken Parmesan Baked ZIti
This Chicken Parmesan Baked Ziti only requires 6 ingredients and is totally delicious and comforting.
- 12 ounces DeLallo penne ziti (or any pasta shape)
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken (about 2 small chicken breasts)
- 1 (25 ounce) jar DeLallo Pomodoro Fresco Tomato-Basil Sauce (pasta sauce)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (I used 2% low fat)
- 1/3 cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup packed fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
How to make :
See on: Gimmesomeoven.com