Easy Chicken Enchiladas made with precooked rotisserie chicken. Great for the freezer and gluten free when you use corn tortillas!
Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Author: Ashley – Recipe type: Dinner – Cuisine: Mexican
Prep time: Cook time: Total time:
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken with all the meat picked off and shredded.
- 1 pack small tortillas (you need 16-18) If you use corn tortillas this recipe is gluten free.
- 2 cans of your favorite enchilada sauce or one can of enchilada sauce and on can/jar taco sauce.
- 4 oz Cream cheese softened
- 1 8 oz bag of shredded cheese, divided into two equal portions.
- 1 small onion diced finely (optional)
- Toppings of your choice: sour cream, salsa, guacamole or diced avocado.
How to make :
See on: Leavingtherut.com