The easiest one pot recipe ever. Simply throw everything in and that’s it! No cooking, no sauteeing. SO EASY!.
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies
YIELD: 4 SERVINGS – PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 8 HOURS 5 MINUTES – TOTAL TIME: 8 HOURS 15 MINUTES
The easiest one pot recipe ever. Simply throw everything in and that’s it! No cooking, no sauteeing. SO EASY!
This Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken has to be one of the easiest One Pot recipes ever! It’s melt in your mouth tender and the tangy honey, soy and garlic sauce is delicious. It takes just 20 minutes to prepare then leave to cook slowly in your Crockpot or Slow Cooker. We’ve included lots of recipes including a Slow Cooker Beef & Veggies Pot Roast for you to try.
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 16 ounces baby red potatoes, halved
- 16 ounces baby carrots
- 16 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
How to make :